employee Chris McCormack
- Started with Auto Safety Center in 2013
- Experience (specify total number of years working as Service Advisor: 5
- Education/Training: On Going yearly training, have attended various classes and courses to keep learning new ways how to provide the best customer experience.
- Qualifications/Certifications/Awards: ASE Certified Service Consultant, Working on and tinkering with cars over the years gave me a good foundation on automotive systems and repair techniques and terminology.
- Specializations/Special Skills/Expertise: Able to take complex automotive terms and simplify it to the level of each individual client, thus giving them the information to make repair decisions on their vehicle.
- Work related special interests: I enjoy learning about the rich history and the bright future of the automotive industry as a whole.
My previous experience assisting and caring for people with mental handicaps really increased my passion for working with people and helping them. I really enjoy getting to know my clients and working with them when their vehicle needs servicing.
Married in 2012, during my recreation time I love spending time with my wife. We enjoy going fishing, hiking and traveling. We share an interest in coffee, board games, and music.